STEEL HYDRAULIC JACKS
Force: 5 t
Stroke: 178 mm
– Reduced front profile which allows the jack to be inserted in very limited load spaces. This jack has a claw of only 41 mm of height from the ground level which allows the lifting of very low loads;
– The claw is manufactured in high tensile steel which slides inside the jack and therefore is perfectly guided and has excellent resistance to off-centre loads;
– It can lift the maximum load either by the foot or by the claw;
– Lateral stability is ensured by the extended base;
– Easy application: thanks to the single mechanism operating both the pump and the release valve this jack is very easy to use, even in harsh conditions;
– The built in relief valve avoids any possible over pressures. Besides an internal stop valve avoids the collapse of the cylinder is case of accidental overloads.
This jack, designed with a high safety factor to operate in heavy duty conditions, is made from steel without any aluminium components. It is widely used in the machinery moving, mining, ship repair and railway industries.